We extended this bungalow situated just outside the city of Salzburg. The living room was thus doubled and now offers plenty of room for young & old.
This farmhouse has been reconstructed from the ground up:
* New façade
* New staircase
* Additional construction of an agricultural building
* Fireplace pulled out
* Windows replaced
* Interior bearing walls removed
* Reinforced concrete roof retracted
* Interior plastering renewed
* Windows have been replaced
* Old exterior plastering repaired
* Façade freshly repainted in a beautiful shade of yellow
* Damaged wood replaced and all wood re-waterproofed.
Before: A house from the 1970s.
After: With great attention to detail, we transformed this house in Gosau into a timelessly beautiful building. Special features include: The stone wall | the light wood façade | new windows with shutters | a balcony in the Salzkammergut-style | a new entrance.
Imagination, attention to detail and motivated building craftsmen turned this very dilapidated villa into a showstopper.
The new façade in the original style is particularly striking - along with the newly built veranda and the renovated extension with its loft and large terrace.
The building shell of this extension was erected within an unbelievably short construction period of only six weeks. The work was carried out over two shifts in the low light of October and November - a challenge for both the construction management and the workers. The complete extension was completed after only seven months and available to guests.