• ZEBAU | Deutsche Sprache
  • Building Company ZEBAU:

    Austrian Energy
    Performance Certificate

Energy Performance Certificate


Since 1 January 2009, according to the Austrian Act on the Presentation of an Energy Performance Certificate, the presentation of an energy certificate is required upon the sale, rental and lease of residential and commercial properties - including for pre-existing buildings or structures.


Your car's certificate type can tell you what kind of fuel consumption to expect from your car. The Energy Performance Certificate provides you with this information, but for your house:

  • How high are the total calculated and the expected energy consumption?
  • What about the insulation?

The owner, the lessor and / or the seller of the property is responsible for the existence of an Energy Performance Certificate.


We have been providing energy certificates for our customers for many years.
If you are just interested or would like to find out if an Energy Performance Certificate is required, we will be happy to advise you.


We will, of course, provide free recommendations for the improvement of the insulation value in your home, apartment, etc.
And, of course, we also have the relevant experience and technical know-how.

For us no job is too short-term or too small !